Eu'r Apart Of Mii ~ ♥

Monday 7 November 2011

Move on ! =D

Many stuffs had happened , hmm
Cant write out here , it's too much
Only me myself understand the whole thingy
the nightmare , that's the break up
And those sweet memories after v get back together too . Port dickson trip !
Those are really hard times , and good times too !
I hope for the best everyday
I rmbr one of my best fren told me : WHY SHUD V THINK BOUT THE BAD MATTERS , JUST LIVE HAPPILY , yea she's right .
But sometimes v will tot of those sad matters right ..
hrmm >< lovepandaemoticon 

After v got back together , he care me better much more than last time , treat me better too !
But sometimes still not so good lar ><
it's normal :(

I think gotta shift house during december , haih , damn sad lor 
SO FAR LEH ! RAWANG COUNTRYHOME !? @#$%^  wtf
so i must stay near skul or skul hostel , nearer to dear's hse!
But next sem he's going to stay at sunway lovepandaemoticon 
gek seii~ but he said just stay there when he got project all those luu~
dunooooo


Lately , Alaine , chien and me oso beh tahan her edy 
saw her 真面目...
j就让我们顺其自然吧~~

**Miss Ling Ling XDDD 
and
Alaine alaine!** 


Just now ate bak kut teh at kepong with dear , 
Niceee moment bcz lol ,,,
just kept it in my memory <3 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment