Eu'r Apart Of Mii ~ ♥

Thursday 31 March 2011

Miss Those Moment =)

30/3
Last night chat wif Pei at msn
then v played game ,
Bumper Star !
Last time i played wif Ling de <3
haha played till sot liao~
laughed till stomach pain~
Miss it ^^yellowfaceemoticon
Ytd wanna go gym wif dear de , 
i put the shoes at mum's shop .
Morning mum said she went shop dy~
nvm lor~i said i'll sit bus to Jd~
Then i sat bus wif Pei to Jd ,
bcz she wanna teach~
she's ttn teacher tther~

Hmm , i stopped at mum's shop to take my shoes~
OMG guess what happened ?
My mum took back the shoes dy =x yellowfaceemoticon
Later v asked Soole to come Jd there to meet~
n v chat nur , then i went Soole's hse~~
^^ Dear Klaus said he'll bring me home to take my shoes..
He said i oways mafan him T^T
Actually i go ttn ther n wait , bcz near mar
Dont have to go my hse ther , far ....
My dear went Soole's hse to pick me
Soole accompany me to dear's car ,
soole asked him bout his college registration n ask him dont black face [i asked her help actually]
haha
when soole closed the door , i tot ok der~~
Mana tau , dia punya muka dah HANGUS !! yellowfaceemoticon 
So i just kept quiet , haihhh~~
Reached home dy~went in n take shoes
Mana tau , shoes in the car , n dad drove it out~
Really OMG~~
Luckily i can wear lil brother's shoes
huhu~
if no i'll get scolding again~

Dear went TOA to register in the afternoon ,
hmm v chat after gym ,
he said bout those girls in TOA onigiriemoticon 
I keep bin zhui lor~~~
but he got tam me ABIT lor~

Jealous =S
But i'll think alot haih~~
I must be tough >.<


27/3
~After dinner wif dear , Pei and Tang~
V went desa park city geh park walk walk~
had a really nice time <3
Love it much much
MUACKS~~




**Xenia~April v go gai gai gai gai gai gai till sien okay~
xD I really wanna go out wif u lea~
but rmbr friday i got account class~


30/3
En i got my P license too!
Fast oh ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment